Books and Literature
Datsun Roadster Book VOLUMES 1 , 2 & 3
This is the newest version of this quality book. Adding yet another volume with more information to educate you on the "ins and outs" of your beloved Datsun Roadster 1600 & 2000.
The NEW 3-part book is a significant revision from the originals, especially the 120+ pages of color that have been added to the original two volumes and the newest addition Volume 3.
Summary of the 3rd edition:
* It is now THREE Parts - (different)
* The font has been reduced to save paper and printing costs - (different)
* The font reduction saved over 50 pages compared to the old format - (different)
* Even after the font reduction it still has over 880 pages! - (different) * It has 9 more road tests - many from foreign magazines this time - (different)
* It has 44 more pages of translation and pictures from Fairlady I and II - (different)
* It has more old Datsun Competition Bulletins and a copy of one of the very FIRST comp catalogs - (different)
* The pages are now WHITE instead of GREY - you'll soon see why - (different)
* The covers remain GREY like the first two editions and you'll see why later - (NOT different)
* We've included 3 classic Datsun Service Bulletins, two that announced the introduction of the 67 1/2 cars and the 68 high-windshield cars - (different)
* A LOT more information overall - (different)
* pictures are included of Scott Sheelers restored 1968 2000 - (different)
* All three parts now have COLOR illustrations - that's why the white pages - (REALLY different)
Check out PART# 2459 for some sample views of the contents of Volume 3.